Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The benefits of polygamy

Polygamy is indeed quite sensitive for some women. They have a view of each related this, although basically Allaah menghalalkannya. Then following letter may become a new point of view for us.

the benefits of poligamy

Letter From A Spinster To All Men

(Translated By: Ust Muhammad Sham, Elvi Lc. MA)

Marry us, protect us, our sayangilah (avoid) from hell spinster ...

When umurku approaching 20 years old, I used to dream like any other girl, to get a young (brethren) that is consistent with its religious, noble character, when I began composing my thoughts and dreams, and how to educate our children, and ... and ... so on.

I was among those who fight against polygamy may God protect from that attitude-so, solely they told me: si fulan remarried, I loose control, so I cursed the man, and said, if I were in the position of his wife I will do like what was done to me.

And I'm always arguing with brother laki-lakiku, and sometimes with my uncle about polygamy, they tried to convince me to accept it, but I insisted but the head and do not want to accept it, I tell them,

"Impossible other women menyertaiku in my husband."

Sometimes I be the cause (actor) in the dispute between husband and wife, because her husband wanted to remarry, and I memprovokasinya so he is rebellious to her husband.

The days pass, while I wait and wait for the boys of my dreams, but it never came, I always wait while umurku is already approaching 30 years old.

O God, what do I do? Do I have to go out and look for the marapulai (the bridegroom), I could not, they would say, wouldn't (spinster) it shame? Then what I do? Nothing for me except the expectation.

One day, I sat down, and I heard one woman say: si fulanah already a spinster, I said in my heart, well ... so sorry for the fulanah that he has become a spinster, but ... the fulanah it is my name taunya.

O God, him my name, I've been a spinster? Shock/trauma strong once, however I will not describe it you guys can feel it, I've been in front of reality, I was a spinster.

I started tallying up, what will I do, while kept walking, the days continue to pass, I want to scream, I want a man, that's where I stand in the shade, which will help me and kebutuhanku meet, I want to live, I want to have kids, I want to enjoy my life.

One time, my brother mendatangiku and said: "today has come a man for you, but I've rejected it."

With spontaneity, I say: ' why? It should not be? "

My brother said to me, "because he wants to make you into a second wife and I know you fight against polygamy".

I almost screamed in front of his face: "why not brother approve it? I'm willing to be a second wife, or third, or fourth.

Now I know the wisdom of God in berpoligami, this is a wisdom that has made me accept it, how about the wisdom behind the others???? O God, forgive my SIN, really I don't know.

This rallying cry I give to men, I say to you: berpoligamilah, menikahlah one, two, three and four with the terms (there is ability and be fair, save us from hell spinster, we are human, we feel, we poignantly, protect us, sayangilah us.

This appeal I gave to my sister who had married a Muslim ...

Sanjunglah God's favour, because it has never felt the hell ukhti spinster, I hope do not upset if husband ukhti ukhti wanted to marry again with other women, do you block him, but encourage it.

I know that this is hard for you, but harapkanlah the reward of Allah, take a look at the saudarimu condition of the spinster, the divorcee, widow of her husband's death, who was accompanying them? Suppose he's saudarimu, you will achieve great grace caused kesabaranmu ...

Ukhti probably told me, a young man will come, and will marry her. Then I told ukhti:

"Look to the population census, the number of women far more than men, if each man married a woman, most women will surely become a spinster, ukhti thinking of yourself, but consider us."

I'm dead fires when seeing a husband of his wife's hand, grasping my feelings churned, but without the benefit of???
 
The benefits of polygamy:

Everyone knows that the benefits of polygamy was the strongest factor to keep it from the sin of adultery.

It is one of the greatest means of goodness, blessings, and sustenance.

It is already known to the faithful and knowledgeable.

If you do not have the courage to set your berpoligami, then he to whom you think is capable of.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment